Your Complete Guide Field Mapping Elementor With MailChimp
We spend hours pulling apart WordPress websites to make them more effective and efficient for brand owners.
We look at how we can integrate tech, elements and processes to streamline daily, weekly and monthly business tasks.
If you are a business or brand owner, you know the importance of collecting data and managing leads in order to grow your customer base.
Integrating your forms with a tool like Mailchimp allows you to easily collect and organise customer information, helping you to build and maintain relationships with potential and existing customers.
Field mapping in Elementor makes it simple to sync your forms with your Mailchimp account, so you can start building your email list and growing your business today.
Here are some benefits of using the Field Mapping feature in Elementor to sync your forms with your Mailchimp account
• Time-saving: Field mapping allows you to automate the process of adding new subscribers to your Mailchimp list, saving you time and effort.
13 Simple Steps To Field Mapping in Elementor to sync your forms with your Mailchimp account
- Install the Elementor Pro plugin on your WordPress site. This will give you access to the field mapping feature in Elementor.
- Go to the page where you have created a form using the Elementor Form widget.
- Click on the form to edit it, and then click on the “Actions After Submit” tab in the left panel.
- Under the “Actions After Submit” section, click on the “Add Action” button and select “Mailchimp” from the dropdown list.
- A new section called “Mailchimp” will appear below the “Actions After Submit” section. Click on the “Connect to Mailchimp” button to connect your Mailchimp account to Elementor.
- You will be prompted to enter your Mailchimp API key.
To find your API key, log in to your Mailchimp account and go to your account settings.
Click on the “Extras” dropdown menu and select “API Keys”. Here, you will find your API key, which you can copy and paste into the Elementor form.
- After you have entered your API key, click on the “Connect” button. This will connect your Mailchimp account to Elementor and you will see a list of your Mailchimp lists in the “Mailchimp” section.
- Select the Mailchimp list you want to sync with your Elementor form from the dropdown menu.
- Next, you need to map the fields in your Elementor form with the fields in your Mailchimp list. To do this, click on the “Map Fields” button in the “Mailchimp” section.
- A pop-up window will appear with a list of fields from your Elementor form on the left and a list of fields from your Mailchimp list on the right.
- For each field in your Elementor form, select the corresponding field in your Mailchimp list from the dropdown menu on the right.
For example, if you have a “Name” field in your Elementor form, you would select the “Name” field from your Mailchimp list.
- Repeat this process for all of the fields in your form. When you are finished, click on the “Save” button.
- Finally, click on the “Publish” button to save your changes and publish your form on your website.
Now, when someone submits your form, their information will be added to your Mailchimp list automatically.