TikTok is a one-stop destination for hilarious, creative, and authentic videos that see an average viewer spend 52 minutes a day on the platform. Brands are moving away from generic corporate messaging towards the type of messaging that tells a compelling story, fosters authenticity, and enhances personalisation.
This is where TikTok beats all the other social media platforms by a mile and a half. This sort of authenticity is being leveraged by brands to tell their stories and connect more candidly with their potential customers. From funny clips at work to dancing competitions by co-workers, TikTok enables you to portray your company as something more than just a faceless entity bugging you to buy their product.
Now, while you can achieve these great results organically by interacting with users on the platform, posting regularly, and executing your TikTok marketing strategy, TikTok Ads can take this to a whole new level, rewarding you with millions of impressions and thousands of participants joining your challenges.
If you are not yet convinced, consider the following TikTok Stats of 2021:
- TikTok now has over 800 million monthly users on the platform.
- TikTok apps have been downloaded over 2 billion times on both Google Play Store and Apple AppStore.
- TikTok app downloads grew by over a billion in the last 8 months alone. 2020 was a big year for the company.
- An average TikTok user spends about 52 minutes per day on the platform.
- TikTok is being used in over 154 countries of the possible 195.
- US adult market is adopting TikTok. About 37% of US TikTok users age between 30-50 years.
- The most viewed content on the platform is entertainment content, followed by dance videos.
- In 2019, TikTok’s #Raindropchallenge accumulated a whopping 995 million views globally.
- TikTok is set to reach 10million users in the U.K by the end of 2021.
- @hollyh is the U. K’s largest TikTok influencer with 16.6million followers.
Posts in the series
This series of blog posts goes through the why, what, who, when, where and how of TikTok advertising.
How to Use TikTok Ads to Grow Your Brand
Though TikTok marketing started a little bit slow, it’s now fully catching on.
What TikTok Ad Content Should You Create?
For your ad campaigns to be successful, you need content that is both entertaining and intriguing
Explaining TikTok Ad formats
Let’s explore the various TikTok Ads products that you can leverage to grow your business through the power of TikTok marketing
Targeting TikTok Ads
TikTok Ads targeting isn’t as robust as that of Facebook, but it still allows you to customise your audience to ensure that you reach the right people with your campaigns
How to Run Ads That Convert on TikTok?
To succeed with your TikTok campaigns, you need to approach your advertising as both an art and a science
How Much Does It Cost to Advertise on TikTok?
Clearly, most TikTok’s ads options are not lucrative for small businesses, but that doesn’t mean your business is left out
Are Your Ready To Discover How TikTok Advertising can help you?…
Ready to leverage the power of TikTok advertising? Like it or loath it TikTok is here to stay, with a high proportion of Instagram users moving to the platform in 2020 during the pandemic its has seen a HUGE surge in popularity in an older demographic plus the next generation of purchaser is there in the form of Gen Z.
Become an early adaptor to the platform and watch your brand popularity surge with very low CPC’s (Cost Per Clicks)
One9Seven6 work with brands in Cambridge, London, California, Las Vegas and Utah to create exceptional paid ads and influencer marketing experience that always trickle down to trackable results in terms of sales and exposure.
Please use the form below to let us know more about your requirements, your product or your target market.